Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hiatus

Hi everyone!

I'm really excited, since I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow! I'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas, and I'm excited to do a little relaxing and sunbathing. Unfortunately, this means I won't have access to a computer for a while, and won't be able to continually update my blog on a daily basis like I usually would. But don't worry! As soon as I return from the trip, a normal posting schedule will resume, and I'll have lots more polishes to share with you! In the meantime, I'd love to hear your feedback. What do you guys like about my blog, and what do you think I could do better? Also, what kinds of posts would you like to see in the future? Thank you for all of your support, and I'll talk to you all when I get back! 

~Beth~

No comments:

Post a Comment