Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Favorite (Inexpensive) White Polish

Hi all!

Today I have a bit of a "filler" post for you, because I have an awesome nail art design to show you tomorrow! (it's not quite finished yet though, I just got too tired to keep going, lol). Today I have for you Sinful Colors "Snow Me White", my favorite white polish of the moment! I like how it gives excellent coverage in just one coat (!!!) and isn't as streaky as some of the others I have tried. It's still on the thick side, but it's not unmanageable. I realize brands like OPI or China Glaze or Zoya might have better formulas than the $1.99 Sinful Colors, but at a price under $2, I'm willing to deal with slight imperfections. These pictures below are indoors, and are just one coat, no top coat, with Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color in "Flawless" as a base.

Image

 

Image

 

Sorry for the messy cuticles, I was in a bit of a rush.

What do you think of "Snow me White"? What's your favorite white polish?

~Beth~

No comments:

Post a Comment